We’re Having a Wedding – but Not Just for Two!
The Good Party is excited to be partnering with the Victoria Public Market to present, The Love Bash, taking place on Friday, February 14th 2020.
About this Event
The Love Bash is a stress-free, confetti-filled alternative to the traditional wedding.
At this one-night event, multiple couples will celebrate their love by getting married or renewing their vows in beautifully styled mini chapels. For an all-inclusive price, everything from the venue, decor, florals, delicious canapés, market fresh treats, and a signature cocktail, photography, officiant, and cake are included!
All proceeds raised from this event will be donated to the Help Fill a Dream Foundation.
We are excited to be working alongside an incredible team of local sponsors, with a list that keeps on growing, who are providing their services at cost, or free of charge, to ensure that as much as possible is donated to our friends at the Help Fill a Dream Foundation.
The Love Bash will take place at the Victoria Public Market on Valentine’s Day, Friday February 14th 2020 from 7 pm until 10 pm followed by an epic dance party and cash bar that will have the whole place rockin’ until midnight.
What to Bring:
– Marriage license (if you are doing a legal ceremony, not needed for vow renewals)
– Family and Friends (guest tickets can be bought for $30 so that your loved ones can enjoy this special day with you)
Included in the HAPPY COUPLE ticket:
– entry for two at 7pm
– choice of styled ceremony chapel:
- West Coast x Boho
- Modern + Classy
- Make a Wish
- Vegas ‘bound, baby!
– a private ceremony time slot, with seats for any friends or family who want to join the fun, with a marriage commissionaire or celebrant (depending on choice of ceremony type)
– witness/es, as required
– photography coverage of ceremony or vow renewal with 12-15 delivered images
– pair of signature drinks on arrival
– a mini wedding pie
– your choice of a combination of two the following floral items:
- wristlet style corsage
– canapés and food stations
– dance floor and DJ (you know we love a good confetti pop!)
Included in the GUEST ticket:
– entry for one at 7pm
– signature drink on arrival
– canapés and food stations
– dance floor and DJ!
❤️ Not planning on tying the knot just yet? We like to think we throw a pretty good party and this one is open to everyone who wants to attend (19+).
❤️ Once signed up participants will be contacted by our planning team and receive a detailed registration form to collect more details
❤️ Still looking for more information, shoot us an email and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
We have a feeling this may just be your favourite Valentine’s Day yet!
all promotional images provided by Tegan McMartin Photography
with beauty by Erin Bradley / cocktails from Twist of Fate / groom’s suit from Outlooks / celebrant: Chris Ann Lake
Thank you to our generous celebrants for volunteering their time to ensure that all proceeds go to Help Fill A Dream!
A big thank you to our ever growing list of sponsors:
The Bubble Bus Co. with The Beach House Restaurant
Melanie Anne Designs
Black and White Event Rentals
Designer Weddings Victoria
Schur to Please Boutique Cakery
Glam by Lisa
Island Diamonds and Gems at Uptown
Including, the following Victoria Public Market vendors:
Vic Express Teriyaki and Roll
Looking for more details or interested in coming on board?
Please reach out to our Lead Planner, Carley Wachtin / firstname.lastname@example.org